Collectively, we all work toward improving student outcomes. Our strong teacher teams work with aligned curriculum, resulting in exponential increases in student achievement. Throughout the halls, visitors will hear Wildcat Scholars celebrating their successes, exclaiming how they’ve reached their goals.
Welcome to Allis Elementary
Where the success of every child matters!
The mission of the staff is to ensure that every student has the knowledge and skills needed for academic achievement and a successful life.
What Makes Allis Elementary Unique
Our motto is: I am a Learner. I am Respectful, I am Responsible, I am Safe, I am Kind.
- Students practice the philosophy that “Every Day is a New Day.”
- Diverse staff dedicated to meeting the needs of the whole child. Academic skills are taught using a variety of learning modalities including literacy, math, physical education, technology, music and fine arts.
- Parents and families are an important part of our school community. It is our goal to have a family-centered event every month. We believe that family events at school strengthen the bond of learning.
- Clubs Day provides an opportunity outside of the regular school day. Each club brings a mix of students from different homerooms and grade levels together.
- Sports Club provides structured recess activities as well as increased family involvement.
- Dual Language Immersion Site.
We celebrated our school’s 100th anniversary in 2017!
Allis is located on Madison’s far east side and proudly educates the diverse community within our attendance area. Allis’ dedicated staff endearingly call our school “The Palace.” We’re committed to developing and sustaining a school environment which encourages individuality and responsibility, celebrates diversity, fosters a desire to learn, and supports every community member to discover and strengthen their skills, tales, and abilities so that each is prepared to be a productive participant in our changing global society.
Interested in supporting our school? Give a gift to Allis Elementary.
Meet Our Adopt-a-School Sponsors
Interested in adopting a school?
Through the Foundation’s Adopt-a-School program, Madison’s public schools are “adopted” by a local business, organization, or government agency, forming mutually enriching partnerships.