Build a career you believe in.
Why Work At Madison Public Schools Foundation
We believe it is the one thing every student deserves. No matter their background. No matter how they learn best or what language they speak. No matter what – they’re worthy of an equal chance to thrive.
We break down barriers standing between students and success. Finding innovative ways to meet our schools’ increasingly complex needs. Giving them tools they otherwise may not have. We aim to make education excellent for all. Because creating equity in education is the key to opportunity.
- If you’re like us and believe public education is essential to our community and the greater good,
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where no job is too big or too small,
- Are a realist who is who is undaunted by the strong headwinds affecting public K12 education in Wisconsin,
- Love developing high impact relationships and delivering results,
- And want to be part of building a community where everyone steps up for Madison’s public schools, we’d love to hear from you!
Career Opportunities with MPSF
We currently do not have any open positions but we’re always willing to connect with talented professionals. If the list above resonates with you, we’d welcome receiving your resume and a message to [email protected]. A member of staff will respond and set up a networking meeting with you.
“Working at the Madison Public Schools Foundation was a special time for me. Being my first job out of college, I grew in leaps and bounds thanks to the trusted, thoughtful staff at the Foundation. It has been exciting for me to apply the lessons learned at my new job with Brookings Institution. I am so grateful to stay involved with the Foundation’s work, which is making a difference EVERY DAY for Madison public schools.”
Sam Schneider, 2023 Graduate of Robert M. La Follette School of Public Affairs