MSCR Community Resource Fund
This fund was originally created to support the mission, programs and services of Madison School & Community Recreation (MSCR) during the COVID-19 crisis, and remains critical for Madison families during this summer’s reemergence and rebuilding. We welcome your gift to help ensure this critical community asset has the resources to continue providing high-quality programs and services for our youth.
Donations will support our immediate needs:
- Staff recruitment incentives such as gift cards
- Staff thank you gifts
- Hot day summer camp reprieves (movie theater rentals, shaved ice truck visits, popsicles, etc.)
- Girls Inc. summer pop-up program
- Little art studios (similar to Little Free Libraries)
- Outdoor permanent exercise equipment & stations
- Vehicle and mobile pottery equipment
- New pontoon boat and motor
With your help, we have raised:
$14,840 from 78 gifts.
Are you an alumni of Madison’s public schools? Join the (free!) Madison Public Schools Friends & Alumni Network to connect with fellow alumni from around the world!